Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best Find Ever: Black and Tan Striped Sweater

I know this is kind of old, but I had been on the hunt for an equally cute but wallet-friendly version of the black and tan-sweater trend seen last season. It's versatile enough to wear dressed up or down, but trendy enough to add an extra pop to an otherwise simple outfit. 

This one seen seen on Kate Moss is from Isabel Marant Fall 2010 collection, where she lends her rock and roll feel by pairing it with acid wash jeans.              
                                                                                    


















Here is the same sweater in color.



                                                                                                    
And this one is by Stella McCartney.



I pretty much forgot about this until the other today when I came across the best find ever! And I don't use that phrase too often! I was browsing through the sale rack at Urban Outfitters, which is really the only part of the store that I look through. I find it hard to pay full-price for most of the things there. Well, for most things in general. What can I say, I like a good deal. Anyway, the point was I found this great black and tan striped slouchy sweater by BDG on sale for $30! It's slouchy enough, soft and cozy, has added detail in the ribbing, great price - yep, sold upon eye-contact. Outfit post coming up asap...with some new SnazzyFRESH shades of course!

BDG black and tan striped sweater, $30, Urban Outfitters

In the meantime, if you like hot kicks and slick clear-lens glasses, check out the new SnazzyFRESH post.